This promises to be a brilliant jam-packed day with speakers covering a vast amount of topics. Not only will they be looking at GDPR, but also looking at how to deal with that bag of receipts all bookkeepers are faced with.
The Buckinghamshire Branch meeting will be held at the White Hart Hotel in Buckingham Town Centre. There is plenty of parking within walking distance of the hotel.
Please come along and support this full day event, where you will not only gain CPD but leave feeling motivated with new skills under your belt.
- Aaron Wood of Wood IP Limited - An introduction into “Intellectual Property – your invisible assets”. The talk will cover the types of intellectual property in their businesses and the businesses of their clients, the importance of protecting their own intellectual property (and being careful of others)
- Daniel Stachowiak of MyDocSafe – Discussion on data protection and the new GDPR Regulations and the new requirements from May next year.
- Tom Port of AutoEntry - Tom promises to revolutionise the way we treat that proverbial bag of receipts.
- A chance to explore how accountants and bookkeepers can work together and foster both good working practices and positive relationships.
- A look forward to the ICB Summit and the LUCA awards on 16/17th October.
If you have any questions to put to our afternoon panel forward them to email@example.com to the meeting so that we can plan our time accordingly.
Agenda will be updated nearer the time with full details
This is a great opportunity to roll in a day of relevant training and networking – a fantastic way to further your knowledge and have fun!
A chance to network with your fellow bookkeepers and build relationships with like-minded people.
ICB Branch meetings are organised by members for members
Join in the conversation with other members on the Forum